Advanced Practice Provider (APRN & PA) Leadership Summit
In 2008, the University of Rochester Medical Center hosted the first annual NP/PA Acute Care Leadership Summit (now called the Advanced Practice Provider Leadership Summit) where these APP leaders and others gathered to share information, develop a consistent platform and map out solutions for universal and reoccurring struggles involving the administrative, managerial, policy, and practice aspects of advanced practice (advanced practice nursing roles and physician assistants).
Benefits to Attendance
- Network with other healthcare leaders and clinicians
- Gain support and resources to enhance advanced practice at your organization
- Learn novel strategies and approaches to a variety of advanced practice topics
- Learn about state, regional and national challenges, successes and changes through interactive discussion with advanced practice leaders
Who Should Attend?
- Advanced practice administrators, managers, leads/chiefs, chairs of shared governance/nursing/medical councils & committees
- Hospital and healthcare administrators and executives, physician leaders and nursing leaders involved directly or indirectly with advanced practice
- Advanced Practice Providers (APPs): PAs, NPs, CNMs, CRNAs, and CNSs
- Other clinicians involved with APPs (e.g., physicians, nurses, pharmacists)