Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) are integral to incorporating a more diverse, interdisciplinary, team-based approach to treating and caring for patients in 21st century healthcare. APPex is uniquely positioned to offer healthcare organizations—whether a large metropolitan academic medical center, a community hospital, a private medical practice or other healthcare institution—expertise around the administrative infrastructure and operational framework that incorporates and serves APPs.
APPex founded and maintains the largest and most comprehensive network of Advanced Practice Provider Executives in the U.S. and globally. Advanced Practice Provider Executives are administrative leaders, commonly positioned at academic medical centers, with centralized administrative oversight who support the resources, opportunities and overall practicing environment for the institution’s APPs. Typically, these APP executives function at the director-level within their organization, but other leaders serve as APP Managers, Leads or Chiefs of a particular service/specialty or as Chairs or Co-Chairs of an APP Council or Committee (e.g., AHP Board, NP Council, Interdisciplinary Practice Committee, etc.).
APPex consulting services are intended for hospital CEOs, COOs, VPs of Clinical Services, VPs of Patient Care Services/Nursing, Chief Nursing Officers (CNOs), Chief Medical Officers (CMOs), Directors of Advanced Practice, Directors of Professional Practice, Directors of Nursing Education/Practice, Directors of Quality, Directors of the Medical Staff, Directors of Human Resource, Lead/Chief APPs, APP Chairs of Councils/Committees or other hospital executives who need advice, support and/or recommendations pertaining to APPs.
For additional information or to request our services and an estimate, Contact Us.
- Clinical Ladder/Career Ladder
- Collaboration with Medical & Nursing Staffs
- Communication; Connectivity
- Credentialing & Privileging Process
- Delegation of Service Agreements
- Director of Advanced Practice role
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Focused Professional Practice Evaluation (FPPE)
- Foundations of the Role of the PA/NP
- Interviewing; Hiring
- Job Descriptions; Role Responsibilities
- Lead/Chief APP role
- Manager of Advanced Practice role
- Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation (OPPE)
- Organizational Chart; Reporting Structure
- Policies & Procedures (Legal & Regulatory Compliance)
- Precepting; Student Training
- Professional Development
- Scope of Practice
- Shared Governance Models (Councils/Committees)
- Social Media
- Standardized Procedures/Protocols
- Other (Misc)