May 31, 2020
Alaska Nurse Practitioner Association
The Alaska Nurse Practitioner Association (ANPA) is a non-profit organization whose membership consists of Nurse Practioners and NP students in the State of Alaska, which was formed and incorporated for the following purposes: To promote the public interest in nurse practitioner care.
– To encourage communication among nurse practitioners, especially for Alaskans.
– To support and promote increased availability of nurse practitioner services in Alaska.
– To encourage member participation in ANPA business.
– To promote communication between provider groups engaged in health care.
– To promote availability of continuing education for nurse practitioners in Alaska.
– To provide support and encouragement to the concerns and interests of nurse practitioners and nurse practitioner students.