Mission: To provide and create invaluable administrative and clinical resources, continuing education, opportunities and other rich content for Advanced Practice Providers (APPs)—PAs, NPs, CRNAs, CNMs, and CNSs—and the healthcare leaders and executives who support their practice.
Vision: To engage a global community of healthcare leaders and clinicians towards empowering APPs and equipping them with tools to effectively heal humanity.
Tag Line: “The pinnacle of potential for advanced practice providers.”
APPex is a not-for-profit membership organization and professional network for healthcare administrators, executives and leaders in advanced practice nursing/medicine that provides resources, support and consulting services to clinicians, hospitals and other healthcare institutions. Our mission, vision, and values focus intently on APPs and those who support them in their role, ultimately leading to enhanced clinical care and an elevated patient experience.
APPex provides 12 core resources:
- member directory [searchable database]
- discussion forums
- controlled substances training & continuing education (in-person courses)
- annual conference: advanced practice provider leadership summit
- consulting services
- position statements
- academic literature & publications [searchable database]
- document sharing [searchable database]
- survey data & reports
- post-graduate residency/fellowship programs [searchable database]
- job recruiters [searchable database]
- professional organizations [searchable database]