APPex is a not-for-profit professional membership organization and network for healthcare executives, administrators, and leaders in advanced practice nursing/medicine that provides resources, support and consulting services to clinicians, hospitals and other healthcare institutions. Our mission, vision, and values focus intently on APP leaders and those who support them in their role, ultimately leading to safer & higher quality care, markedly more satisfied staff and patients, and more appropriate and efficient utilization of APRNs & PAs.
Mission: To provide unparalleled expertise, guidance, and invaluable resources for Advanced Practice Providers (APPs)—PAs, NPs, CRNAs, CNMs, and CNSs—in executive, administrative, managerial, and other leadership roles, along with healthcare leaders and executives who support their practice.
Vision: To engage the community of healthcare leaders and clinicians towards empowering advanced practice executives, administrators, leaders, and the APPs they support, and equipping them with tools to practice to the fullest extent of their education, training, and licensure to effectively heal humanity.
Tag Line: “The pinnacle of potential for advanced practice executives, administrators, and leaders.”
APPex provides 12 core resources:
- member directory [searchable database]
- discussion forums
- controlled substances training & continuing education (in-person courses)
- annual conference: advanced practice provider leadership summit
- consulting services
- position statements
- academic literature & publications [searchable database]
- document sharing [searchable database]
- survey data & reports
- post-graduate residency/fellowship programs [searchable database]
- job recruiters [searchable database]
- professional organizations [searchable database]