May 31, 2020
Missouri Affiliate of American College of Nurse-Midwives
The Missouri Chapter of ACNM is the the professional organization for Certified Nurse-Midwives (CNMs) in Missouri. The Missouri Chapter is here to:
– Promote the profession of midwifery in Missouri.
– Educate the public about the profession of midwifery.
– Help Missouri women find a midwife.
– Improve access to the midwifery model of care.
– Inform Missouri midwives about ACNM activities.
– Foster networking opportunities for Missouri midwives.
– Cultivate alliances with healthcare organizations and professional groups.
– Advocate for midwifery in the Missouri State Legislature.
– Advance and support health policy initiatives that promote the health and well-being of women and newborns.