May 31, 2020
Avery Poe, a native Atlantan, attended the University of Georgia. He has spent 31 years in the healthcare industry, including 27 years in physician and mid-level recruiting. Avery’s vast knowledge of the physician recruiting industry, in addition to his strong work ethic and absolute dedication to his clients, have been the key to his continued success.
Avery Poe uses a hands-on approach, unlike most recruiting firms.
- Meeting the client face-to-face, along with any physicians included in the interview process, prior to beginning the search
- Getting to know each candidate on a personal level prior to presenting them
- Listening to all of the parties involved, including the client’s personnel, the physician candidate, and the physician candidate’s family
- Truly understanding the search parameters + motivating factors, allows Avery to better determine if the position and the candidate are a match
- Meeting each physician candidate prior to a site visit