In 2008, the University of Rochester Medical Center hosted the first annual NP/PA Acute Care Leadership Summit (now called the Advanced Practice Provider Leadership Summit) where these APP leaders and others gathered to share information, develop a consistent platform, and map out solutions for universal and reoccurring struggles involving the administrative, managerial, policy, and practice aspects of advanced practice (advanced practice nursing roles and physician assistants).
Benefits to Attendance
- Engage with other advanced practice administrators and healthcare leaders
- Learn best practices, novel strategies, and evidence-based approaches to a variety of advanced practice topics
- Participate in sharing ideas, resources, and support within the national advanced practice leadership community
- Support your organization, staff, and colleagues by integrating new knowledge and insights to improve the advanced practice infrastructure at your organization
- Discuss new and upcoming changes, challenges, and successes at the national, state, and regional/local levels
Who Should Attend?
- Advanced practice administrators, managers, leads/chiefs, chairs of shared governance/nursing/medical councils & committees
- Hospital and healthcare administrators and executives, physician leaders and nursing leaders involved directly or indirectly with advanced practice
- Chief Nursing Officers (CNOs), Chief Medical Officers (CMOs), Directors of Nursing (DONs), Chiefs/Chairs of Departments, Patient Care Directors, Nurse Managers, and Clinical Nurse Leaders (CNLs)
- Advanced Practice Providers (APPs): PAs, NPs, CRNAs, CNMs, and CNSs
- Other healthcare roles involved with APRNs & PAs: medical staff services, compliance, risk management, finance/revenue, billing & coding; physicians, nurses, pharmacists, etc.